Harbor Crossing, located at 15-17 Harbor Street in Salem, is North Shore Community Development Coalition’s first apartment building that prioritizes youth, ages 18 – 24, who are aging-out of foster care or currently experiencing homelessness. Amenities include:
- Sixteen (16) efficiency apartments for youth ages 18 to 24
- Subsidized rent
- On-site live-in Residential Manager
- On-site Youth Services Coordinator
- Extensive supportive services
- Connections to community resources
- Community events/social activities
Click here for a full brochure to learn more about the program. The waitlist is open. To see if you qualify, please fill out this pre-application form. You can contact Peabody Properties at 978-745-4961 to apply.
Meet one of the residents that lives in Harbor Crossing.