North Shore CDC has a rich history of successful and innovative community building linked to neighborhood revitalization.
Focused on lasting benefits for communities we serve, North Shore CDC provides opportunities for community members to get involved.
Our efforts have created lasting partnerships between residents, municipal officials, and other organizations that have helped revitalize neighborhoods.
- Family Events – Creating opportunities for residents to know their neighbors
- Leadership Development – Teaching residents how to be better, more engaged citizens
- Community Meetings – Connecting residents to existing city resources and current events.
- Community Planning – Connecting residents to city officials to develop long-term solutions for neighborhood improvements including housing, infrastructure, and open space.
- The Point Neighborhood Newsletter , May 2017
- Gloucester Crossing Community Newsletter , May 2017
- First Thursday – May 2017